Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Afterthought!



Just a shot of Norma and me with some actor outside of Grauman's Chinese Theater. There were bunches of these people dressed in costumes wanting to have their picture made with you. Then, after the picture was made, they asked for a tip. That's the way they made extra cash when not rehearsing or acting. I gave him $1 - do you think it was worth it? ha. I learned my lesson quickly and didn't take pictures with anyone else in costume.
This is what I really wanted to blog about tonight. I wish I had a picture to prove this, but I don't have it yet. I forgot to tell you that I got to play the piano on Main Street in Disneyland while on our trip!!!!! There was a ragtime pianist playing while people ate in the outdoor part of the restaurant. Some lady from the crowd asked the pianist if she could play, and he said yes. She played beautifully - ragtime just like he had been doing. While she was playing, Renae and Debbie decided they would ask him if I could play. They did, he said yes, and I played - not ragtime but southern gospel! They got my picture so I'll have to wait until they send it to me to prove that I really did! Don't know how I forgot to tell you about that as I felt quite honored. Ok, that's told so don't you feel better? I do. ha. Would you believe I've just tonight unpacked my suitcase (home on Sunday and here it is Wednesday). Talk about procrastination! I don't know what U.S. Air did, but they ruined my suitcase. The fabric was torn off on one corner and the frame was all bent out of shape. Oh well, I do have another smaller one so I'm not going to worry about it. Guess I could have filed a claim but they gave us a safe, smooth flight so we'll call it even. Enough for now. Until next time...Mom.

No comments: