Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday Doin's

You know I was expecting another beautiful day today. Well, when I got up this morning and looked outside - you guessed it - it was raining. Not hard, just enough to need an umbrella. I didn't let that stop me. I went to the beauty shop at 8:30 a.m., was out by 9:30 a.m., and the rain had stopped. The rest of the day was gorgeous; thank you, Lord. Got my errands done - CVS for vacation pictures, Ambers Two to drop off donations (consignment shop), etc. Came home and cleaned house, made lunch, and had a nap. The phone woke me (yes, Jawan, I was dozing when you called but didn't want to admit it - ha) and I chatted with Wannie. Hadn't much more than sat down when it rang again, and it was my friend Connie calling to see if I could have dinner with her tonight as her husband was otherwise engaged. So, she came and picked me up and we went to Applebees for dinner and was joined by a friend and former co-worker, Nancy. It was a wonderful spending time with both of them, especially Nancy. I hope all of you had a great day and will be in God's house tomorrow. Until next time...Wanda (see, I'm trying to change from "Mom").

No comments: