Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's a habit!

(Can you tell I'm still reminiscing about my California trip? Mickey let me try out his car!)
Well, it didn't take three weeks of doing this for it to become a habit. It seems that I'm drawn to this computer every night to write something! However, I really don't have anything to share tonight except that as I walked my three miles this afternoon, I counted my blessings and thanked God for his work in my life.


There is one thing I've very excited about. A dear friend that I had lost contact with over the years is about to be found!!!! Her daughter and my oldest were best friends when they were little, and the mom and I were as well. The daughter saw one of my children's picture/name on My Space and contacted them. So, tomorrow I plan to make contact with the mom and do some "catching up." These computers are wonderful!


I'm planning to go to Angela's on Saturday for a tea/brunch with her church ladies and am looking forward to that as well as seeing the three grandchildren I haven't seen in a while. Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend and honor God with the way you live! Until next time...Wanda.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving it, keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I love it and check your blog everyday! I am waiting for your picture playing the piano at Disneyland. If you haven't gotten one from Debbie yet, use the one I send by email, it will work!

Love ya'
Norma