Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Secretary's Day

Much to my surprise, when I walked into my office this morning there was a pretty pink plant and an envelope on my desk. It had not dawned on me that today was Secretary/Administrative Asst. day, but my bosses remembered. There was a gift card to Outback in the card, so I'll have to see about putting that to use soon. Of course, one of them had written a note of thanks for all that I do in the card, and that was also appreciated. I love my job!

We had a wonderful crowd at church tonight and a good lesson as well. It was on spiritual growth, and that's been one of my desires the last few months. So, I'm looking forward to this series of Wednesday night lessons and even have some homework to do. Guess I should quit this and go get started. Until next time...Wanda.

No comments: