Friday, April 18, 2008

It's me again!




I have so many pictures from my trip that I just had to post another or two. Bet you didn't know Billy Graham had a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, did you? I didn't. The next picture is of Kim and Shane's daughters - Jamie and Tiffany (Jamie is the oldest - that's Kim in the background). The last picture is Renae and Paul's oldest daughter, Kristi, with her new flame, Tai. This one was taken at Medieval Times, which, if you've ever been there, explains the crown she's wearing. We all had to wear them.
They say if you do something long enough, it becomes a habit. Well, I'm working on making a habit of daily blogging. Bet that's shocked a few of you! I have nothing in particular on my mind to write about except that it's Friday and the weekend is before me. Today was in the 80s, so I'm hoping tomorrow will be that way too as I have errands to run (nails, hair, CVS to check on pictures, consignment shop - thanks to my daughter, etc.). My Friday night dinner buddies had their grandbabies at their house, so I went to McDonalds (drivethrough) and then shopped for my secret sister a gift.
Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend. I'll chat with you soon! Until next time...Mom. (I really shouldn't sign off that way as more folks read this than just my children. Ok, I'll think of something for next time.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving your blogging & pictures. I look like an Alien in the background of my girls. ha Thanks.