Sunday, January 04, 2009

My Favorite Day

This has been a bitter sweet day. I look forward to and love going to church, which I did today. However, three couples have decided to look for another church home, so my heart has been heavy in that regard. It's a long story and one I won't discuss, but I'm praying that hearts will be convicted, forgiveness asked for and granted, and that we'll pick up the pieces and go on with God's help. My pastor and wife came by my house tonight after to church to feel me out to see how solid I am. ha. I assured them I wasn't going anywhere. Other than that, it's been a good day.

For some reason, I couldn't go to sleep last night and stayed awake until around 5:00 a.m. this morning. I got up around 2:00 a.m. and cleaned part of my bedroom and scrapbooked some pictures. I finally got about 2 hours of sleep before having to get up and start the day. After lunch I decided I would come home and take a nap on the couch. Just as I got in a comfortable position and was about to doze off, Angela and Emily came by to use the computer. I love having them and it probably was best that I didn't soundly sleep. I always feel horrible when I wake up. However, Emily entertained herself with the TV in my bedroom, Angela was on the computer, and I sat in my recliner and napped. Needless to say, I'll be heading to bed in a few minutes.

The holidays are over and it's back to work tomorrow. From now on, however, I'll be having a four-day work week and plan to make use of Fridays off. Have a great week! Until next time...Wanda.

1 comment:

Stuart said...

I know why you couldn't get any sleep! it's becuase your body is still getting used to sleeping on that "Oh so cozy bed" you got for Christmas!!

HAHAHA....I love you mom!