Saturday, January 03, 2009

Uneventful Saturday

Yep, it's hardly worth writing about, but I'm trying to do better at posting. Emily spent the night again last night, and we stayed up until about 2:00 a.m. this morning watching movies and playing Phase 10. She slept until 12:00 noon today. I've washed clothes, which is about the only productive thing I did all day. Emily was picked up by Angela and Steve about 6:00 p.m., and I'm listening to the Falcon/Cardinal game as I sit in here and post. Even though the day was uneventful, it was safe, pleasant, and I always enjoy my grandchildren. So, I'm thankful for God's protection and provisions for not only me but my entire family. I'm looking forward to being in church tomorrow and hearing God's Word taught. Until next time...Wanda.

1 comment:

Jawan said...

Think of it this way....next Saturday will definitely be eventful. Let's just hope it's in a safe way! HA!