Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Random Thoughts

1. I'm tired, but no so much as yesterday. The office was at a slower pace today;
2. I walked with Ramona this afternoon and am feeling it even now - cold out there, too!;
3. Another friend called me tonight (Connie) about the Destin conference in February;
4. I've begun preparing the Sunday School lesson for this coming Sunday - "Being Yourself;"
5. Ramona gave me some homemade chili for supper;
6. My hair needs washing, which means I get up earlier tomorrow morning - ugh!
7. Angela and I are having a yard sale the last weekend in January. My kitchen is piled!;
8. Looking forward to being off Friday - have a gift card I need to use. ha;
9. So thankful for heat in the winter and air in the summer;
10. Hooked on Diet Coke and Green Tea - think I'll go have one or the other.

Aren't you glad I shared all of that! Until next time...Wanda.

1 comment:

Jawan said...

Some of my favorite posts to read on blogs is the "random list". Thanks for sharing.