Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ladies' Meeting

The ladies meeting at church last night went great. Had about 17 or 18ladies there, Ramona shared her testimony, we had the reading of Luke 2by the 4 year old child, the singing of "Happy Birthday, Jesus" by thechild/children's choir, exchanged gifts, drew names for new secretsister for the coming year, and ate the delicious food brought by theladies. Everyone got a gift, and we had lots of good fellowship.Sandra is now my house guest and went with me to the meeting. Shethoroughly enjoyed it and was so welcomed by everyone. Even though Ionly have one bathroom, she and I managed to get ourselves ready thismorning and to work earlier than usual without any problems. Ha. I amso looking forward to next week and the arrival of Luke. Of course, ifhe wants to arrive earlier (like today or tomorrow), I would beoverjoyed. But whenever he decides to arrive, I plan to be there toenjoy getting to know him, playing with precious Andrew, and taking careof my big children, Jawan and Mitch. Have a wonderful day. I love you.

No comments: