Thursday, December 01, 2005

The real thing

Ok, Jawan walked me through all this today, so hopefully I will get the hang of it soon. I don't know where my children got their "smarts," especially where computers are concerned, but I'm sure glad they know. I just finished getting all of my Christmas decorations out of the storage room and am going to do a few small things before bedtime. I'm going to save putting up the tree for tomorrow night when Emily is here. She will like helping me with that. Jawan was feeling better today but had a rough night last night - severe indigestion that was finally eased with Zantax. Oh, I do hope Luke decides to come earlier than anticipated! I am so excited about Christmas - not only are we blessed because Jesus was born but He is now blessing our homes with another precious soul. I count my blessings every day because I don't deserve any of them. Guess this is enough for one sitting since I don't have a lot to "report." Hope you enjoy reading my gibberish. I love my children - Angela, Jawan and Stuart; my sons-in-law - Steve and Mitch; and my grandchildren - Meredith, Ethan, Emily and Andrew. Wow, what a family!! Until later - Mom.

1 comment:

Jawan said...

You're so cool, Mom!