Saturday, December 03, 2005

Saturday doins'

Emily spent last night with me as usual, and Ethan came over for a couple of hours while Angela and Steve did some Christmas shopping. (Meredith was babysitting.) We got my tree up and decorated, the door covered with red paper and a green wreath hung. We had ice cream with chocolate syrup as a reward for our hard work. By 9:30 Emily was ready for bed, so I put her jammies on, read her a story, had a prayer with her and she conked out. After that, Ethan wanted to create a blog for himself, so he and I worked on that (got it done, believe it or not). I don't have him linked to mine yet, but for your info his address is www.soaringwiththeeagles.blogspot.com Today, Emily and I got up, ate breakfast, and watched a craft show on public television. It was SOOOOOO good and the crafts were so easy. We mixed Kool Aid powder with just a little water, and this was her paint. She did several pictures with it and it worked great. Then, we mixed a little milk with about six drops of food coloring and painted pictures on white bread which we then popped in the toaster and ate. She and I did a little shopping and she wound up crying because I wouldn't buy her some shoes and a camera. ha. I took her home about 4:30. Since then, I've been wrapping Christmas presents!! I have the TV on with Christmas cartoons going - love it - guess I'm just a kid at heart. Tomorrow is Sunday, and I always look forward to being in God's house. I am so blessed and would rather be there than anywhere else. So, until later ------

No comments: