Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Good Day

Yes, it's been a good day. Got up at 6:15 a.m., dressed, drove over and picked up Ramona, and off we went to our yard sale-ing. I didn't find a thing I wanted, so didn't spend any money. Then we went to Rayann's and meandered up and down Broad Street for the sidewalk sale. We then rode to Moultrie and hit a flea market and on to their Dollar Tree; back to T'ville and had my car washed at the Depot and took her home. Whew!! I came home and zonked out on the couch for about three hours. Then out again to have my nails done. I'm home now and have vacuumed the house and am about to dust as I listen to and watch the Braves. Doesn't that sound like an exciting way to end the day? By the way, Jawan, I discovered today that Beverly Lewis' new book is out - "The Parting." Yes, I bought it and will be happy to share. I am so blessed yet so sinful in not doing some things that have crossed my mind to do. God's grace and mercy are new every morning and I must be more diligent in walking closer to Him. I received in the mail today David Jeremiah's new book - "Signs of Life" - and it is wonderful. So full of advice, guidance, and the Word on how to be "alive" for Christ. Ok, I've got to fix a bite to eat, get the dust off everything, and relax a bit before bedtime. Until next time...Mom.

1 comment:

Jawan said...

Yipee!!! Another good free book for mom to share with me!