Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ready!

We spend a lot of time worrying about our house when we know company is coming. I'm no exception. However, I have decided that a lot of things are unnecessary and have learned what to clean and what not to. My church family will be coming over tomorrow night (Thursday) for a revival prayer time. I have vacuumed, dusted, mopped, cleaned the bathroom, emptied trash cans, put out clean towels, and made a list of things I have to stop and get tomorrow on the way home from work. I know you were dying to hear all of this so there, you have it. ha. I am excited about having them and hope we have a good turnout. I can seat about 15 comfortably and any over that amount will get the floor or stand. Whatever the turnout, we have to remember the reason for the meeting and make that our priority. I'll let you know how it turns out. Until next time...Mom.

No comments: