Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Update

Since I haven't talked to them in a couple of weeks, I called my brother to see how my sister-in-law is doing after having her mastectomy. Thankfully, I was relieved with the good report. He said she is awfully sore and riding in a car is very painful (bumps and jarring). Other than that, however, he says she is doing good. No chemo or radiation but does have to take some kind of pill once a day for five years. I think that's wonderful! He says he is doing ok, too -- just can't walk or exert himself for very long. As long as he's doing nothing, he feels good. ha. Can we relate?! Anyway, just wanted you to know her condition. Please keep her (them) in your prayers. Until next time...Mom.

2 comments:

Jawan said...

You are impressing me with all the posting you're doing. I love it! Keep it up! You've raised the bar so don't disappoint!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the updates too! Keep it up! It's exciting to see you've done another new post! ha