Friday, September 14, 2007

Weekend!


I really don't have anything in particular to write about but didn't want to let so much time lapse between entries. The weekend has started off good, however, having dinner with my friends (above - Herman and Ramona) at Fallin's with yard sale shopping tomorrow morning and breakfast afterwards. I've just been hanging out at home tonight washing dishes, mopping the kitchen, washing clothes and watching my Braves. A younger girl at work asked me what my plans for the weekend were, and I said I don't have any. She said that sounded really boring to her and she couldn't imagine having nothing to do. Of course, she has three small children and will have lots to do for years to come. My response to her was that I have been there and done that.ha. It's not that I have nothing to do; it's just that I don't have any particular plans. I have plenty to do (vacuum, dust, clean bathroom, etc., etc.. etc.) and will try to work up the energy to do it. So, I must go and remove clothes from dryer, fold, put away, etc. Until next time...Mom.

No comments: