Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sorry for the Delay



Revival was over Wednesday night of this week, so I have no excuse for not blogging on Thursday night. Friday after work, I headed for Florida to visit with Angela and family. Can you believe my two oldest grandchildren have their driving permits?!?!?!? Sorry the other picture is sideways. I couldn't figure out how to turn it on the blog. It was upright in my computer album but plopped on here sideways. Wannie, help!!! Anyhow, I got to their house in time to go to their high school football game (Angela had to take up tickets, so we got in free), and their team (The Raiders) won! Today, all of us girls spent the day in Gainesville shopping, eating and taking in the sights. And, boy were there some sights. Auburn and Florida were playing each other tonight and you've never seen so many people, so much tailgating, and so many skimpy outfits, etc. The game is on as I'm doing this, and it looks like the stadium is overflowing. Meredith chauffered us around and did a really good job. This was the first time I had ridden with her since she got her permit, and we were in MY car! But, as I said, she did a great job in all that traffic. I got home about 7:30 tonight and am looking forward to being in God's house tomorrow. Hope all of you are having a great weekend. Until next time...Mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI - my emails to you keep coming back to me. Has something changed with your work email address? I can't get your work or your personal email address to work for me?? Help. That is why I'm posting this message here. ha

Anonymous said...

Hi, Aunt Wanda - I love reading your blog. You do keep busy! Your group of friends/& church family sound wonderful. Just letting you know I read it. I love you dearly! Nae