Monday, September 17, 2007

Ouch!

Ouch is right!! Since the weather was so nice today, we decided to start our walking routine again. We must have walked at least three miles this afternoon and I'm so stiff I can hardly move. Just shows how out of shape I am! I'm hoping I can get my mind to cooperate with my body and cut back on some of the things I love to eat. (Just had my coke float! yum!) But, you know, losing weight would be great but I enjoy the fellowship with my friend, being able to vent, cry, laugh, or whatever we might need to do at the moment. As it happened, my friend needed me to be there to just listen. So, for three miles that's mostly what I did. We came to the conclusion that prayer is probably the best and only answer. I'm so thankful for the privilege of bringing all of our cares to our Abba Father, Poppa God, knowing that he loves and cares and WILL answer in His time and in His way. Gotta go wash dishes so, until next time...Mom.

No comments: